25 May 2009

header insulation / aïllament del col·lector

I got a hide away exhaust for the bus and always wanted a wrapped header as I like the look. I know that this kind of insulation won't bring to the bus any extra HP as it's designed for performance engines, but here I am fighting with that messy tape.
--------------------
Vaig comprar un escapament 'hide away' per la furgo i sempre havia volgut aillar-lo tèrmicament. Sé que no guanyaré cap cavall ja que està dissenyat per motors d'altes prestacions... però aquí estic lluitant amb aquesta cinta.

4 in 1 header plus 10 meters of insulation tape.
--------------------
El col·lector 4 en 1 i 10 metres de cinta aïllant.


10m were not enough, look at the black uncovered spots... Anyway I'm happy with the result.
--------------------
Els 10 m no han estat suficients, mireu els trossos negres sense cobrir... De totes formes estic content amb el resultat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola


You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
Never figured out it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.



So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.



Peace

06:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home