05 February 2008

Bumper rubber guards / Protectors de goma pel paraxoc

Last weekend I installed the rubber gurads for my bumpers. It took me 1 hour and a half... so not the easy job I hoped to. In the rear I had to remove only the overriders and in the front the whole bumper. Then drilled three holes in each overrider and back screwed the rubber guards with a 1/4" nut.
-------------------
El cap de setmana passat vaig instal·lar les gomes protectores dels paraxocs. Vaig trigar 1 hora i mitja, més del que m'esperava. Al darrera vaig haver de treure els 'overriders' i al davant tot el paraxoc complet. Després fer tres forats a cada 'overrider' i collar per darrera els protectors amb cargols de 1/4 de polzada.





Coffe mug, NOS parts and good music on a westy folding table... the perfect combination for garage's work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home