05 January 2007

about this blog / sobre aquest blog

In this blog I will write all the thing related with our new acquisition. A 1967 Westy, SO-42 designation.

I decided to write in english to be able to reach the highest amount of readers possible. I'm from Barcelona and I use to speak catalan, so my english is not as good as I wished. I wish I could write the same info in spanish because of the lack of
documentation in the net related with early westfalias.

----------------

En aquest blog escriuré tot el relacionat amb la nostra nova adquisició, una furgo VW Westfalia de 1967, model SO-42.

Escriuré en anglès per a poder arribar al màxim nombre de lectors, ja veureu que no és molt bó... Espero poder escriure també en català ja que hi ha poca informació de les primeres westfalia.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm gonna make my own journal

00:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home